Monday, November 8, 2010

Manuscript En Route to London!

Everybody cross your fingers and say a prayer!  Last week I mailed the book proposal for the secretly titled book I have been working so hard on to help the PCOS sufferers of the world.  As most of you know, I have been working diligently on this project for a long time and with the help of at least 30 or so of my first online PCOS cysters that shared their stories for the book.  It has taken me many months to compile stories and all the information for this book.  It is a great collaboration between true life stories and the tale of a incomprehensible journey with PCOS.  When published, I look forward to sharing this knowledge with women everywhere and their families who deal with PCOS on a day to day basis.  I thank each and every one of you women (you know who you are) from all over the world who offered their un-biased stories to me with hopes of inspiring and creating knowledge about this horrible syndrome.  It is a silent killer and we need to get the word out to create a buzz about the disease and offer insight to help find a cure!  I will keep you all posted on the result of the proposal and hopefully, soon enough, we will be published!!!  Keep on sending your thoughts of health and happiness to each and every cyster out there :)  Wish me luck; this is for you girls everywhere!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment